Project Manager Duties and Responsibilities
Over the course of a project, the Project Manager will need to communicate with staff and clients, make decisions and monitor the progress of the project to keep it on schedule. Important responsibilities for a Project Manager include:
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Ensure that the construction project complies with all safety and building regulations.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of the project to come up with best practices and deliverables.
- Establish risk factors, then manage and mitigate them to ensure the construction goes on smoothly.
- Work closely with Architects and Engineers to establish the requirements for the construction.
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serving as a point of contact for all
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Project management: 3 years (Preferred)