- Associate of Science Degree in Building Construction Technology
- Indiana University, Finance and Operations Management Degree
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Certified
- CPR / First Aid Certified
- Trained in Primavera (P6)
Virtual Design and Construction Coordinator
Jake Patz has joined the BIM department where he will be primarily working on project coordination. He will be assisting with exploring innovative means and methods for construction. Whether that be coordination meetings with subs and project engineers, performing clash detections with the architectural, structural, and MEPFP components of a building, preparing case studies for previous projects successes, utilizing lean construction methods for cost and benefit analyses for future projects, and performing virtual site logistics plans for preconstruction efforts. Jake is also working towards developing greater proficiency using the modeling software programs we have and obtaining a drone pilot license.