- Member Local 20 Tuckpointers
- Past Landmark II Board of Directors
- Executive Board and Chair of Easement Committee
- Past Gleaner House Museum Board of Directors and Grounds Committee
- BAC/ Contractor Joint Committee Member
- BCC Board of Directors
Jack has been with Berglund for more than three decades and is viewed as a thought-leader among his colleagues. He enjoys building long-term relationships with individuals who share a similar work ethic and dedication to the field. One of the most rewarding parts of his job is mentoring his protégés and seeing them grow and succeed. Jack is an expert in historic preservation, masonry, sealant and concrete restoration, scaffolding/rigging, contract negotiation and estimating. Throughout his career, Jack has received recognition for his accomplishments in his intricate work and dedication to preservation.