This is a multi phased, multi-flow renovation with the below scopes:
Lower Level Renovations:
- Enlarged and enclosed loading dock
- Addition of a morgue cooler for deceased body holding.
- Alteration of existing meeting room to a storage area for Materials Management.
- Omit a Soiled Utility Room at the existing Clinical Engineering department (AlternateNo. 1).
- First Floor Renovations:
- Updated concourse to connect to the new Pavilion Expansion.
- Minor upgrades to the existing Café
- Renovation for Pastoral Care offices
- Renovation of the existing Pharmacy for administration offices
- Minor renovation at the existing Dialysis Unit to upgrade RO Water boxes (AlternateNo. 3).
- Second Floor Renovations (Decompressed Surgical Platform):
- Relocation of Prep, Stage II, and PACU
- Relocation of Respiratory Therapy (made possible by the relocation of Prep/Recovery)
- Addition of two operating rooms
- Renovation of the locker rooms and other areas of support on the floor to create a more functional workflow.
Third Floor Renovations:
- Decommissioning of two patient rooms to renovate for support.
- Fourth Floor Renovations:
- Relocation of Neuro Diagnostics to space vacated ICU Family Waiting.
Fifth Floor Renovations:
- Limited finish upgrades at elevator lobby