- CPR, AED & First Aid Certified
- Bloodborne Pathogen Trained
- Trained in Infection Control Risk Assessment for Healthcare Facilities
- Member of Berglund Safety Committee
- Member of Berglund Quality Committee
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Trained
Senior Vice President of Safety
As Vice President of Safety, Tony has created a culture in which every Berglund employee plays an important role making safety the highest priority in the company. He generates and distributes job-specific safety plans for every project. He conducts both scheduled and impromptu inspections of jobsites, enforcing Berglund's high safety standards among our employees and subcontractors. He is a Certified Master Instructor of OSHA 10 and 30 Hour Training Program, Veteran Outreach Instructor of the 1926 OSHA Construction Standards, Medic First Aid Instructor. He has also completed the Chicagoland Safety Council's 130 Hour and 500 Hour programs. Tony ensures Berglund is compliant with governmental regulations as they relate to safety and health. He is passionate about instructing, teaching, fitness, health and family.