- OSHA 30 Hour Trained
- CPR / AED / First Aid Certified
- Bloodbore Pathogen Trained
- ASHE Healthcare Construction Certificate
- Lean Construction Committee Member
- Risk Management Committee Member
Assistant Project Manager
As an Assistant Project Manager, Kenneth will be responsible for the day-to-day communication with owners, architects and engineers. He will document submittals, RFI’s, change orders and maintain the cost and schedule tracking systems. Kenneth will also be playing a role in the Integrated Services division. He will be implementing lean construction techniques, collecting and analyzing data to improve operations and focusing on Integrated Project Delivery. Kenneth is interested in technology, architecture and hockey and enjoys spending time with his wife.