- Florida Stormwater Erosion & Control
- OSHA 30 Hour Training
- CPR /AED / First Aid
- Advanced M.O.T. Florida
- PROCORE Project Management Certification
- Certified Commercial Investment Member West Coast District
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Florida Gulf Coast Chapter
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association, Tampa Bay Chapter
- Knights of Columbus, St. Joseph's Council #2505 Lakeland Florida
Vice President, Florida Division
Dennis has over 15 years of management experience in the construction industry and is responsible for the day to day operations for all construction, project administration and project management activities for the Tampa Office. Dennis brings a wide variety of experience including contract negotiation, safety, developing and maintaining project schedules, client satisfaction, risk analysis, constructability and technical issue resolution, team collaboration and project management as well as completing a diverse assortment of project types and methods for both the Government and Private Sectors.
A Purdue graduate, originally from Northern Indiana, Dennis has called Tampa Bay home for the last 15 years where he lives with his wife Amanda, son Michael and dog Lola. He is invested in the Bay Area coaching soccer, donating to charitable causes and is very active within the Catholic church community.