Kenosha County Courthouse and Molinaro Building are located in downtown Kenosha, Wisconsin. The Molinaro Building was originally the County Jail. They were completed in 1924 and have been in continuous use since then. The buildings were designed by Lindl, Lesser and Schutte Architects, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Project Work Scope included removing the masonry at the parapets, brick and stone at the entire building perimeter. Reserving the stone for reuse where identified, replace stone as required. Replace the brick masonry back-up with new. Removing portions of the cornice as indicated. Reserving the stone for reuse. Removing the stone and brick masonry back-up above the third floor window lintels as identified. Finally, reserving the stone for reuse as directed.